Saturday, October 20, 2012

2nd Place 10.20

So as some of you may know,  I've been studying and working really hard to improve my photography.  One of my sources of education is this great site called digital-photography-school.com.   As a member, you can participate in the weekly photo challenges which are then judged and 1st/2nd/3rd places are announced. Every week there are some amazing submissions, while I always hope to be recongnized, I pretty much understand that I just need more practice.

 Well, this morning i'm doing the happy dance, because my submission came in 2nd place (out of more than 100 entries)!!!!

 here's my winner for the assignment "Black and White - Animal"
animal BW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome Mic. Congratulations! I bet Colton wouldn't mind having that framed on his wall. :)
~L

Sandy said...

Congrats! That is very creative and cool!Now find someone to design the t-shirt and sell it!! should be an esy one color design!