Sunday, November 27, 2011

Maslyn 11/22

At 3 weeks, Maslyn is starting to be awake for short periods of time. Sometimes she's awake and content, and sometimes she's awake and starving. I'm finding that she's a pretty clean eater so we rarely have spit ups. This sounds like a good thing...but, because she keeps her clothes clean I don't need to change her outfits. Once again, sounds like a good thing but this girl has so many clothes that I need to find excuses to change her clothes just so she can at least wear them once before she outgrows them. On this day, she donned a pretty striped number with one large bow.
Photobucket

She really enjoys snuggling and staying warm so in the evenings she's swaddled tight and looks like a baby burrito.  She a good baby in the nights hours, gets up just a couple times, then goes right back to sleep. I should clarify,  she goes right back to sleep when she's snuggled in Shaun's arms.  Speaking of Shaun, he's a pro diaper changer, especially between the hours of 12-5am (that's his job!)
Photobucket

No comments: