Friday, March 30, 2012

Take me out to the ball game...3.24.12

Shaun is deep in the throws of baseball season, which means long weekend tournaments with beer and hotdogs. Tough job. I'm only kidding of course, but not about the beer and hot dogs.

Sunday games are usually at 1pm, so I load up the truck and head down to SLO to spend the day at work with Shaun. The kids run around in the grass, I gab with other wives, shaun gets to see his fam...it's a win win all around.

PhotobucketThis particular Sunday, we brought Colton's big buddy from school. I should add that Grady has adopted Bronson as his big buddy too.



PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

The boys each had 2 bags of cheetos, a hotdog, a churro, and a bag of peanuts. 

They spent the afternoon playing catch, watching the game, eating, playing more catch, flipping on the handrails, running to the snack booth, climbing on the back of the bleachers, watching some more game, eating more food.  i don't think they were in one spot for more than 5 minutes.  needless to say, both my boys fell asleep on the ride home.











PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments: