Thursday, December 13, 2012

Best things in life are Free

PhotobucketIf you know me, you know I follow in my Dad's frugal footsteps.  The good frugal...of course.
Anyhow, I've been hunting and hunting for a good deal on an outdoor play house for Maslyn.  I've searched craigslist, all the discount websites online, all the deals...and still just couldn't find the right deal.  Just the other day, a friend had seen a recent post I made about searching for a playhouse and unbeknownst to me she had been trying to get rid of hers.  She offered it to me for the grand price of...
FREE!  It was passed down to her so she did the same.  I will only be too happy to do the same in a few years.

Maslyn loves her new play house!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love it! The price was right- good for you, I am sure it will get plenty of good use! Nice back yard!