Thursday, December 1, 2011

the stats 12.1.11

here are the stats from today's well checks

Maslyn @ 1 month
9 lbs 8 oz (up 1 1/2 lbs from birth), 23 inches
had 1 shot, barely whimpered

Colton @ 5 years
36 lbs, 40 inches (3 ft 4 inches)
had 4 shots, nurse said it was the loudest scream they'd had in their office in a long time :(
he was kicking quite a bit, so while he may have a few band-aids, i'm sure the nurse has a couple bruises too!

grady felt sympathy pain...poor thing was scared for his brother during the whole ordeal that he was crying right along with him.  

everyone needed a little cheering up so we went straight to get ice cream.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

test

mr said...

test1

Amy Goodwin said...

I check your blog all the time!! i love seeing how you guys are doing. I've tried to comment in the past but was not able to. Looks like I can now!! You'll be hearing a lot from me!

Mom and Dad said...

grady crying made us feel bad. M/D

Sandy said...

I see all you blogs! Love hearing all the little things and seeing everyday life in CA!